Friday, September 30, 2011

Sorry(:

Okay, so I'm sorry about the post this morning. I wanted to tell you guys about my sister and how she had the robotic demon baby for an assignment. But I was too tired. So now I will(:
You know the stupid little babies you get from the school in highschool to learn what it would be like with a baby, right? Well, the school me and my sister go to are giving them out at 8th grade.. and these babies don't even work right. If the baby cries you are supposed to put a magnetic key (that they give you) in its back and it will let you feed/change/rock/burp it. This baby never beeped.. all night long my sister could not get it to stop, could not even get it to beep. So, she stuck it in the basement and let it cry all night. She'll have an F for the assignment but the house got a whole 3 hours of sleep. I guess it worked out.
♥AmorLunae

No comments:

Post a Comment