Monday, December 19, 2011

Pandora's little Box

The  Box
The story of Pandora's box from Greek myth is so interesting. Again a woman ruins the world. It sounds so much like the bible version of Adam and Eve, but with deviations. its crazy... My question is how do you get something like Pandora jewelry and Pandora radio out of this story. Pandora releases everything evil in the world - and hope. If anyone knows, please let me know!
TSO!!
I almost forgot to tell you guys about what I did this weekend! My grandparents took me and my sister to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. Oh my gosh! I never ever thought fire and Christmas music would go together! Electric guitars(and violin) it all just fits together weirdly, I think it was the atmosphere, but I have never experienced something like that!
AmorLunae

No comments:

Post a Comment