Friday, February 10, 2012

Post-war

This week has been enough that I am ready for a long spa day type treat. Or maybe spa night, if I can't wait. 

This past week at my school something has been going around called "Challenge Day". This program is an anti-bullying program. It is a very emotional "confess-your-life-story-so-you-don't-feel-so-alone" type of thing. I did not go, I don't feel comfortable knowing all of this stuff about people. If I don't know you on a personal level I don't want to know your family's problems. I can't open myself up like that, I don't trust enough people to do that. I do thing it can be beneficial - if thee school in question can raise the $16,000+ for them to come out. Unless you are close enough, then its only about $3200+ per day. 

To get away from that subject I am going to share a few of my relaxation/spa day techniques(:

Brown Sugar Scrub:
1/2 cup brown sugar
Vitamin E(about a teaspoon or two)
1/4 cup of water
Mix this all together and once you get into the bath/shower you can always add more water. When you step out of the shower you will feel better and smell like sugar(:

Take a book or a magazine with you if you are taking a bath, and if you don't like reading just light some candles and lay back(: 

Relaxing is one of the most important things to do at least once a week.
I promise next time I post I will be putting up some more nail-ideas(:
AmorLunae

No comments:

Post a Comment