Monday, January 30, 2012

How Smashing;)

These are called smash books. They are some of the coolest things I've seen in a long while. I think I might start one of my own, but it will be with one of my old notebooks. I have so many of them and no purpose for them so it makes sense and I don't have any money to actually buy a smash book. 
I don't have anything new to share just yet, but I'm working on a project for school. At first I had no idea what to do, but I started coloring today (yes I still use crayons) and it hit me! Why not for my favorite company in the world! The one that provides me with my inexpensive hobby(: Crayola! They are all about creativity and inspiration. I would Love to work for them someday ( Helloooo Crayola?;) ) 
I'm off topic;
I'm in a really great mood tonight(: I'm not sure if its the Root beer (from Faygo <3 ) or if its the Skynard and Def Leppard coming through my computer speakers right now.
Well, I'm going to go be creative!
AmorLunae


No comments:

Post a Comment