Sunday, January 15, 2012

Ohhh dearr

Pretty Effin Sweet! That is just insane! Okay, so I know its been a long time since I've posted from a computer, and I'm sorry my little lovelies! I have some good news for you though, I am turning this blog into a fashion blog! I will take pictures of my everyday outfits and what I do for my nails(: Not to mention make up and maybe I'll even get up the guts to make a video or two. 
Okay so honestly, I know I've said so many things and I've done so few. I want to share with all of you why. I am a junior in high school, getting ready to take the ACT, while going through my parents' somewhat bitter divorce. It's been crazy and sometimes an upsetting ride. I will keep trying to keep you all updated, I love you guys( Even though you are few(:
AmorLunae

No comments:

Post a Comment